Resolve Pet High Traffic Foam Large Area Carpet Cleaner
- Makes cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier.
- Eliminates pet odors, freshens with a light, clean scent, and discourages pet re-soiling.
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances.
- Leaves carpet plush.
Easy to use:Resolve pet high traffic foam has a unique cleaning formula to help make cleaning large areas of carpet and upholstery easier.Eliminate odors:
Tough on stains:
- Powerful odor stop technology eliminates pet odors, freshens with a light, clean scent, and discourages pet re-soiling.
- The foam protects against dirt and pet stains while leaving carpet plush.
- It also makes cleaning easier, helping prevent future soils from setting deep into carpet fibers and upholstery fabrics.
Hints from the experts:
- Resolve pet high traffic foam works great on tough stains, including urine, vomit, feces, and tracked-in dirt.
- Resolve aerosol cans contain no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances.
- The formula contains no phosphates.
- This product is safe to use on most wool, nylon, and stain-resistant carpet.
- Contents will clean a carpeted area of 168 square feet (12 by 14 feet).
- To avoid rings, clean the entire section where soil occurs.
- Use vacuum cleaner with a fresh, empty bag.
- If accidentally sprayed on wood furniture, just wipe off.
- Not recommended for velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather.
- Before cleaning, vacuum carpet thoroughly to remove loose dirt.
- Test a hidden section of carpet for colorfastness.
- If color is affected, do not use.
- For use in resolve easy clean carpet brush:
- Remove spray cap from resolve pet high traffic foam 22-ounce can.
- Shake the can before each use.
- If the can is already in the easy clean carpet brush, remove and shake again.
- Insert can into the brush and rotate clockwise until it gently clicks into the locked position.
- To remove the can, rotate counter-clockwise into the carpet.
- When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
- Pull trigger to dispense foam, then brush the foam into the carpet.
- Replace spray cap for standard use.
- Large area carpet cleaning: Shake can well.
- Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet.
- Spray foam evenly over a 3-square-foot area.
- Work the foam into carpet in two directions using a damp, colorfast mop.Repeat steps one and three until the area is cleaned. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
- Upholstery cleaning: For upholstery, look for fabric manufacturers cleanability code tag.
- Use on fabrics coded WS or W.
- Do not use if coded X or S.
- Blot wet soils with a clean, absorbent cloth.
- Shake can well and generously apply directly to stain from a distance of 4 to 6 inches.
- Allow foam to absorb into stain for three minutes.
- Gently blot area with a clean, damp, colorfast sponge or cloth.
- Rub gently if required.
- Do not over-wet fabrics.
- Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary.
- Allow fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degree F (49 degree C).
- Avoid freezing.
- Contains no phosphates.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb