Playtex The Trainer Spill-Proof Cup
- If child holds cup upside down, a few drops may come from spout.
- Never use with carbonated beverages or juices which contain pulp.
- Due to sipease valve feature, some liquid will remain in cup.
- To clean:
- Clean as soon as possible after each use.
- Gently remove valve from lid.
- Wash lid, valve and cup separately in dishwasher.
- If dishwasher not available, hand wash in hot, soapy water for about 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.
- Easy to hold, two handles. Double handles make it easy for baby to hold, and ease babies transition from bottle to cup.
- Sipease one-piece valve.easy to drink because the patented sipease valve allows liquid to flow easily on demand.
- No more messy spills to clean because the sipease valve dispenses liquid only when child sips.
- 6 months and up.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- After cleaning all parts, push the sipease valve tightly into the holes on the inside of the lid.
- Position the valve so that the larger stem fits into sipping spout (arrow on valve will point towards sipping spout when valve is inserted correctly).
- Fill cup to fill line. Screw lid on tightly until spout is centered between the handles.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb