Smith Teamaker Jasmine Silver Tip Green Tea
- Varietal No. 96
- China Full Leaf Green Tea Scented with Jasmine Blossoms
- Delicate, tender leaves from Chinas Fujian Province are harvested each May and steam-fired to maintain their flavor then placed amid just-picked jasmine buds, which open slowly to share their fragrance.
- Many call it the perfect marriage.
- To honor the wedding of green tea with jasmine flowers that makes this flavor so popular, we have settled for nothing less than the finest grade available.
- Place your nose close to the sachet and notice the soft quality of the scent.
- In jasmine, as with people, avoiding too much perfume is a very good thing.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to 190 degrees.
- Steep 3 minutes.
- Play a spot of bridge or mahjong to help pass the time.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb