21st Century Fish Oil 1200mg Enteric Coated Softgels
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- One serving of 21st centurys fish oil 1200mg provides 360mg of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. (See supplement facts for total fat and saturated fat content.).
- These omega-3 fatty acids help maintain cholesterol levels which are within normal range.
- 21st centuries fish oil 1200mg contains the highest quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate.
- Dietary supplement
- Purified to eliminate mercury
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Heart healthy
- Maximum strength
- No fish burps.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid, Ethyl Cellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid, Polymethacrylate, PEG, Talc, Vanillin, Contains Soy, Fish (anchovy, sardine), Herring meal, Salmon.
- Adults, take up to three (3) soft gels daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb