21st Century Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgels
- Enteric coated to avoid upset stomach, aftertaste and reflux.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- One serving of 21st centuries fish oil provides 300 mg of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. (See supplement facts for total fat and saturated fat content.).
- These omega-3 fatty acids help maintain cholesterol levels which are within normal range.
- 21st centuries fish oil contains the highest quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate.
For health:Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency. No Added Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Caramel Color, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Contains Soy, Fish (anchovy, sardine), Mackerel, Herring meal, Salmon.
Take up to three (3) enteric coated softgels daily with any meal for maximum daily results, or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb