Smith Teamaker Brahmin Black Tea
- Blend No. 18
- Full Leaf Indian Assam, Select Ceylon and China Black Teas.
- A rich blend of full-bodied Indian Assam teas paired with succulent Ceylon Dimbulla, intense and floral Ceylon Uva and a touch of smoky China Keemun from Anhui.
- Sophisticated and delicious any time of day.
- To create a tea that is elevated a bit above the rest and perfect for breakfast or any time of day we built on a powerful Assam with big malty notes, then dialed in the smoky spice of Keemun and balanced the batch with a nice, bright and sweet Uva.
- Superior with or without milk.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to a boil.
- Steep 5 minutes.
- Adopt a peaceful sense of command over all that you survey.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb