Spot Shot Instant Carpet Cleaner, Stain Remover
- Works great on Pet Stains
- Spot Shots works instantly to power out carpet stains without scrubbing.
- Just a quick blast of Spot Shot, and the toughest stains disappear before your eyes.
- Even old stains from pets, greasy foods, motor oil, red wine, blood, grape juice, shoe polish, cola, mud, coffee, and lipstick are no match for Spot Shots awesome cleaning power.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Before cleaning: Like any cleaner, Spot Shot should be tested for colorfastness by applying on a hidden area of carpet. Allow test area to dry completely (at least 12 hours) and observe any color change. If color is affected do not use. Avoid contact with painted, stained, or finished surfaces, including wood floors.
- For best results, treat stains immediately, before they dry.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray Spot Shot on stain.
- Avoid saturating carpet.
- Gently blot with clean, white absorbent cloth.
- If necessary repeat steps 2 and 3 until stain is gone.
- After full stain removal, gently blot area with clean cool water in all directions.
- Repeat and blot area dry.
- No product removes all types of stains.
- Old stains should be sprayed and allowed to stand for 60 seconds to allow Spot Shot to loosen the stain.
To assure 100% evacuation of can during life of product:
- Align spray pattern over ink spot on top.
- Avoid titling can more than 60° while spraying.
- Product will not spray effectively in temperatures under 40°F.
- Contents under pressure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not puncture, freeze or incinerate.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120° F.
- Do not spray into or near an open flame.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Contains 2-Butoxyethanol.
Eye contact: Flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult physician.
Skin contact: Wash with soap and water.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting.
Call physician or poison control center.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Inhalation abuse of aerosol products may be harmful or fatal.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb