Country Life Lecithin 1200 mg 19 Grains Softgels
- Rich in natural choline and inositol, lecithin is a lipotropic substance derived from soybeans.
- Country Life uses the highest quality soy lecithin
- Lecithin is a key building block of cell membranes
- Choline and inositol are vital components of all cell walls and plays an important roles in cell growth and functions.
- Lecithin is important to fat transport and metabolism
- Lecithin is a natural source of phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol
- Softgels are 100% bovine gelatin
Other Ingredients : Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell), contains soy.
- Adults take one (1) to three (3) softgels daily with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb