Country Life Omega-3 Mood Fish Oil Softgels
Omega-3 fatty acids supports :
- Consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- EPA plays numerous roles in brain function and has been scientifically proven to regulate mood.
- As research continues to grow it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA plays a significant role in emotional and mental health.
- Emotional health
- Brain health
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients : Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell).
- Adults take two (2) softgels per day.
- For best utilization, take with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb