MANUFACTURER: SI&D U.S. INC. Nads Body Waxing Strips for Men
- Nads for men has a range of hair removal solutions as well as pre and post hair removal products.
- Each product has been specifically formulated to deliver superior results for strong, male body hair, and solve specific problems such as shaving rash or ingrown hairs.
- With stronger more flexible contour weave fabric technology
- Includes soothing and finishing wipes
- 20 Wax strips (10 double-sided)
- Removes hair by the roots, leaving smooth for weeks
- With regular use hair growth is progressively slowed down
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Hair removal strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mentha Piperta (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Guaiazulene, Parfum (fragrance).
Soothing and finishing wipes: Isopropyl Myrstate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Bisabolol Parfum (fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT.
Desensitizing Wipes: Water, Alcohol, Menthol, Piper Methysticum (Kava) Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Fragrance.
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturizers.
- Gently wipe the skin with the nads desensitizing kava wipe and allow skin to dry.
- Briskly rub strips between palms.
- Slowly separate double strip into 2 strips.
- Apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth with the palm of hand or fingers.
- Holding skin taut, pull strip back quickly as close to the skin as possible in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- The same strip can be re-used by folding the strip in half so that the wax is in contact, massaging the strip between fingers and then slowly peeling the strip open.
- Continue using the same strip until no longer effective.
- Remove any left over wax with the soothing and finishing wipes provided.
- For best results, hair should be between 30 to 5 mm long.
- For smaller areas, cut the strip to the required size.
- Use baby oil to remove excess wax if run out of soothing and finishing wipes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suitable for legs, arms, chest and back.
- Not suitable for nipple, scalp, face, perineal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin or if have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Following the directions for use, first test product on a small patch of skin on the area wish to treat.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If experience discomfort or burning sensation apply a cold compress to the area.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb