Country Life Vitamin B-6 Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 50 mg Tablets
- Vitamin B6 helps to metabolize lipids, carbohydrates and proteins into energy.
- It also supports the function and grwoth of red blood cells as well as supporting the nervous system and immune systems.
- P-5-P is a biologically active form of vitamin B6 and is utilized by the body.
- Supports energy
- Supports nervouse system health
- Active form of B6
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients : Cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, cellulose and glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze.
- Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food.
- For best utilization, take with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb