Natures Way Vitamin B-1 Capsules For Energy and Metabolism
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is a precursor to the active metabolite thiamin diphosphate, which is essential for the conversion of glucose into energy
- Thiamin also helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy reserves
- Precursor to the active metabolite thiamin diphosphate, which is essential for the conversion of glucose into energy
- Vitamin B-1 provides nutrients for proper energy production and fat metabolism
- Glucose is the bodys chief source of energy
- Natures Way Vitamin B-1 delivers 100 mg of thiamin as thiamin HCl per capsule
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium stearate
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb