Country Life Natural Beta Carotene 25000 I.U Softgels
- A non-toxic precursor of vitamin A, 100% derived from the marine algae, dunaliella salina.
- This algae is the most concentrated source of natural beta carotene.
- Vitamin A (or Vitamin A retinol, retinal, and four carotenoids including beta carotene) is a vitamin that is needed by the retina of the eye in the form of a specific metabolite, the light-absorbing molecule retinal, that is necessary for both low-light (scotopic vision) and color vision.
- Vitamin A also functions in a very different role as an irreversibly oxidized form of retinol known as retinoic acid, which is an important hormone like growth factor for epithelial and other cells.
- Precursor to vitamin A
- 100% bovine gelatin
Other Ingredients : Soybean oil, [gelatin, glycerin, purified water, deionized water, annatto color (capsule shell)].
- Adults take one (1) softgel daily with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb