Country Life Natural Tropical Papaya Chewable Wafers
- Country Life tropical papaya is a digestive enzyme.
- Digestive enzymes are complex proteins involved in digestion that stimulate chemical changes in other substances.
- They work optimally at specific temperature and pH.
- Digestive enzymes include pancreatic enzymes, plant-derived enzymes and fungal-derived enzymes.
- There are three classes of digestive enzymes proteolytic enzymes needed to digest protein, lipases needed to digest fat and amylases needed to digest carbohydrates.
Other Ingredients : Fructose, mannitol, stearic acid, glycine, natural papaya fruit flavor, silica, magnesium stearate, cellulose, natural pineapple flavor.
- Adults chew four (4) wafers after each meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb