Natures Way Artichoke Standardized Extract Capsules, Improves Digestion
- Artichoke extract is standardized to 5% caffeoylquinic acids
- Improves digestion
- Research shows this key active increases liver bile production, which assists the body with blood fat metabolism
- Standardized formula delivers 6% caffeoylquinic acids
- Premium herbal extract supplement
- Primarily, Artichoke is used for proper function of the digestive system (i.e. liver, stomach, and gallbladder)
- Though it may help clear up ones constipation, it is not a laxative and should not be used as such
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium stearate, Cellulose, Silica
Take 2 capsules twice daily, preferably with food
- Consult a physician before taking this product if have gallstones or known obstruction of bile ducts
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb