MANUFACTURER: STRICKLAND & CO.
INDICATIONS:Artra complete skin tone cream for normal skin, original formula
- With antioxidant vitamins to fight skin aging plus UVA & UVB sunscreens and aloe vera specially balanced for normal skin.
- Artra Original Formula gently and effectively fades skin discolorations for a more even skin tone.
- Completely balanced formula includes:
- Antioxidant Vitamins E & C - tocopheryl acetate & ascorbic acid - to protect against damage due to free radicals.
- Full spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens also help prevent the recurrence of dark spots.
- Moisturizing emollients plus aloe vera are balanced to your skin type.
Homosalate7.5%, Hydroquinone2% , Oxybenzone2.5%
Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Safflower Seed Oil- Carthamus Tinctorius, Ascorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- If skin is sensitive, test on a small area inside the elbow overnight before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply as a thin layer to affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- to prevent sunburn
- on inflamed or broken skin.
- When using this product:
- mild irritation may occur.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen or protective clothing.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- a gradual blue-black darkening of the skin occurs.
- irritation becomes severe.
- no improvement is seen after 3 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Is case of accidental indigestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center.