One A Day Prenatal Multivitamin with DHA Tablets plus Liquid Gels
- If are pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant or breastfeeding, may need additional nutrients to support babies health in addition.
- One a day womens prenatal is a complete multivitamin product designed specifically for with omega-3 DHA and high levels of nutrients like iron and folic acid.
- One a day womens prenatal can help support expectant mothers and mothers:
- Before pregnancy, with folic acid to helps to support childs healthy brain and spinal cord development.
- During pregnancy, with omega-3 DHA to support healthy fetal brain and eye development and Iron to help carry oxygen to the growing baby.
- While breastfeeding, with omega-3 DHA which can be passed to the baby through breast milk to help support healthy brain and eye development in infancy.
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Red #40 Dye, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacinamide, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Soybean Oil, Starch, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.Contains: Soy.
Marine Lipid Concentrate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Triethyl Citrate, Triacetin, Light Mineral Oil, Sunflower Lecithin.Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel).
- One tablet and one liquid gel daily, with food.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Replace cap after use.
- Tablet contains: Fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder).
- Liquid gel contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel) and soy.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if are taking a drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or if have bleeding problems.
- If are pregnant inform your doctor, or if nursing, childs doctor, that are using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb