One A Day Prenatal Multivitamin with DHA Tablets plus Liquid Gels
- If are pregnant, thinking about becoming pregnant or breastfeeding, may need additional nutrients to support babies health in addition.
- One a day womens prenatal is a complete multivitamin product designed specifically for with omega-3 DHA and high levels of nutrients like iron and folic acid.
- One a day womens prenatal can help support expectant mothers and mothers:
- Before pregnancy, with folic acid to helps to support childs healthy brain and spinal cord development.
- During pregnancy, with omega-3 DHA to support healthy fetal brain and eye development and Iron to help carry oxygen to the growing baby.
- While breastfeeding, with omega-3 DHA which can be passed to the baby through breast milk to help support healthy brain and eye development in infancy.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Red #40 Dye, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacinamide, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Soybean Oil, Starch, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.Contains: Soy.
Marine Lipid Concentrate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Triethyl Citrate, Triacetin, Light Mineral Oil, Sunflower Lecithin.Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel).
- One tablet and one liquid gel daily, with food.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Replace cap after use.
- Tablet contains: Fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder).
- Liquid gel contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel) and soy.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if are taking a drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or if have bleeding problems.
- If are pregnant inform your doctor, or if nursing, childs doctor, that are using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb