One-A-Day Womens Prenatal Tablets plus Liquid Gels
- Complete prenatal multivitamin with folic acid plus DHA:
- DHA helps support healthy fetal brain and eye development during pregnancy and is also recommended by experts while breastfeeding.
- Folic acid adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a womans risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- Iron in pregnant women helps carry oxygen to the fetus.
- For use before, during and after pregnancy.
- Contains: 30 prenatal multivitamin tablets and 30 prenatal DHA/EPA liquid gels.
- Child-resistant cap.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Before pregnancy, with folic acid to help support childs healthy brain and spinal cord development.
- During pregnancy, with omega-3 DHA to support healthy fetal brain and eye development and Iron to help carry oxygen to the growing baby.
- While breastfeeding, with omega-3 DHA which can be passed to the baby through breast milk to help support healthy brain and eye development in infancy.
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Gelatin, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Red #40 Dye, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Niacinamide, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Soybean Oil, Starch, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
Marine Lipid Concentrate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Water, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Triethyl Citrate, Triacetin, Light Mineral Oil, Sunflower Lecithin.Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel).
- One tablet and one liquid gel daily, with food.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Replace cap after use.
- Tablet contains: Fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder).
- Liquid gel contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel) and soy.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if are taking a drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or if have bleeding problems.
- If are pregnant inform your doctor, or if nursing, childs doctor, that are using this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb