Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Heart Health >
Country Life Target-Mins Magnesium Potassium Aspartate Tablets - 90 ea
Plays a critical role in the transmission of electrical impulses in the heart.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 015794024941
- Free form amino acid
- Optimum mineral transport
Country Life Target-Mins Magnesium Potassium Aspartate Tablets
- Country Life magnesium potassium aspartate target mins is hypoallergenic, vegetarian and kosher.
- Target mins are complexed with specific free form amino acids and krebs cycle carriers for optimum mineral transport.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral to the human body.
- It is needed for bone, protein, and fatty acid formation, making new cells, activating B vitamins, relaxing muscles, clotting blood and forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the energy the body runs on).
- Potassium is an essential mineral needed to regulate water balance, levels of acidity, blood pressure and neuromuscular function.
- This mineral also plays a critical role in the transmission of electrical impulses in the heart.
Other Ingredients : Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Cellulose and glycerin coating, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Vegetable Glaze.
- Adults, take 2 tablets daily with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before taking this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Do not accept if seal is broken.
- Store between 59° to 86°F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb