Zaditor Eye Drops Twinpack
- Works as an antihistamine to relieve the itch in minutes.
- Works as a mast cell stabilizer to prevent the itch from returning for up to 12 hours.
- Late-phase reactions are stopped by preventing the release of chemical.
- Mediators, called eosinophils.
- It is important to wash hands before applying eye drops.
- Tilt head back and look upward.
- Use fingers to gently press the skin just beneath the lower eyelid, then pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to make a space.
- Hold the dropper above eye and squeeze one drop into this space.
- Be careful not to touch eyelid or surrounding area with the dropper tip of the bottle.
- Release eyelid and close eye gently, then blink to allow the drop to spread around the eye.
- Blot around eye with a tissue to remove any excess.
- The recommended dose is 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day.
- If wear contact lenses, wait at least 10 minutes after using zaditor eye drops before insert lenses.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb