Oxy Maximum Action Treatment Pads
- Nobody likes having oily skin.
- But having skin that is dry and flaky isnot much better.
- That is where oxy maximum action treatment oads come in.
- They not only kill acne-causing bacteria, they also help control oily skin and minimize shine all with an advanced formula designed to help prevent dryness.
- And since the package is re-sealable, they are perfect for when on the go.
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Encapsulated Benzoyl Peroxide delivers long-lasting treatment
- Lightly moisturizes to help prevent dryness
- Helps control skin oil to minimize shine
- Quantity of 30 for an entire month supply
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%.
Anhydrous citric acid, bentonite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, edetate disodium, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, glyceryl monostearate, methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, propanediol, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, steareth-20, xanthan gum.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Use a pad to cover the affected area with thin layer of medicine 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this products.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Avoid storing at temperatures above 100°F (38°C).
- For external use only.
- Do not use if have very sensitive skin, are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Keep tightly closed.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb