Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Facial Skin Care > Face Wash and Cleanser >
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash - 5 oz
Cell renewal technology for fresh and bright skin.
You Save: $1.59 (22.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 310742026726
- Soothes irritation
- Leaves skin feeling fresh
- Healthy-looking skin
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash
- Soap and water have their place.
- But when it comes to face, need more.
- Oxy maximum action advanced face wash is specifically formulated to treat acne while boosting skin cell renewal to reveal healthy-looking skin.
- Plus, it has a rich lather that leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Soothes irritation
- Cell renewal technology for fresh, bright skin
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, then work into a lather and massage gently onto face.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor. Avoid storing at temperatures above 100 degreeF (38 degree C).
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin, are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Keep tightly closed.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb