Country Life L-Tyrosine with Vitamin B-6 500 mg Vegetarian Capsules
- Country Life L-Tyrosine with B-6 is a non-essential amino acid used by the thyroid gland.
- Tyrosine is involved in energy production.
- B-6 aids in the utilization of Tyrosine.
- Country Life L-Tyrosine is kosher and vgetarian.
- L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid (protein building block) that the body synthesizes from phenylalanine, another amino acid.
- Tyrosine is important to the structure of almost all proteins in the body.
- It is also the precursor of several neurotransmitters, including L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Supports brain health
- Free form amino acid
- B6 aids in the utilization of Tyrosine
Other Ingredients :
Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
- Adults take one (1) capsule daily, preferably between meals.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb