Country Life Taurine with Vitamin B-6 500 mg Vegetarian Capsules
- Country Life Taurine with B-6 is a non-essential amino acid that aids in fat metabolism.
- B-6 aids in the utilization of Taurine.
- Taurine is an amino acid-like compound and a component of bile acids, which are used to help absorb fats and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin for processing amino acids the building blocks of proteins and hormones.
- Vitamin B6 helps to make and take apart many amino acids.
- Supports the nervous system
- Supports digestive health
- Free form amino acid
- B6 aids in the utilization of taurine
Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, stearic acid.
- Adults take two (2) capsules daily, preferably between meals.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb