Country Life L-Phenylalanine with Vitamin B-6 Vegetarian Capsules
- Country Life L phenylalanine with B-6 is hypoallergenic.
- B-6 aids in the utilization of phenylalanine.
- L-phenylalanine (LPA) serves as a building block for the various proteins that are produced in the body.
- LPA can be converted to L-tyrosine (another amino acid) and subsequently to L-dopa, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- LPA can also be converted (through a separate pathway) to phenylethylamine, a substance that occurs naturally in the brain and appears to elevate mood.
- Free form amino acid
- B6 aids in the utilization of phenylalanine
Cellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, silica, cellulose, calcium silicate.
- Adults take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily, preferably between meals.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb