Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
Country Life Maxi Sorb Vegan Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules, 120 ea
Essential nutrients and vitamins are absorbed much more efficiently.
You Save: $11.60 (40.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 015794081074
- Potential nutrient
- Impacts energy production
Country Life Maxi Sorb Vegan Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules
Some of the important nutrients in this multi-vitamin are as follows :
- Country Life Maxi-sorb vegetarian support is vegetarian/kosher supplement adding specific support for the vegetarian diet.
- A vegetarian diet tends to cause the body to receive less of the essential vitamins and nutrients need to sustain life.
- Country Life has formed this multi-vitamin supplement made especially for those vegeterians out there who want to stay as healthy as possible.
- With the new Maxi-sorb technology, the essential nutrients and vitamins are absorbed much more efficiently.
- Vitamin B-12 is difficult to obtain from a vegetarian diet because vegetarian sources are not very concentrated nor are they commonly available. B-12 is critical to brain and nerve function, and plays an important role in energy production and heart health. Daily supplementation with 500 mcg of the co-enzyme form of this nutrient should support most individuals consuming a vegetarian diet.
- Iron is the most difficult mineral to obtain from a vegetarian diet. Vegetarian support provides 9 mg of Iron per serving.
- Amino acids such as L-Lysine, methionine and taurine are not typically well supplied by a vegetarian diet. Both of these processes are critical to overall health and specifically impact energy production and strength.
- Chromium and vanadium are provided in this formula to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract that has been clinically proven to improve nutrient uptake.
- Plant enzymes support nutrient digestion, assimilation, and spare the bodys valuable supply of enzymes saving energy in the digestive process. Plant enzymes have been shown to work synergistically with Bioperine extract.
- Phospholipids aid in the uptake and transport of certain nutrients in the body.
- Phytase enzymes break down the anti-nutrient compound phytate found in whole grains that can inhibit nutrient uptake through potential nutrient binding.
Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, silica, sorbitol, contains soy.
Adults take four (4) capsules daily with food.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb