MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Each dosage unit contains: Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide. Inactive Ingredients: Flavors, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum. DIRECTIONS:
- Acid indigestion
- Sour stomach
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Overindulgence in food and drink.
- Shake well.
- Take 2-4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a physician.
- While refrigeration is not necessary to maintain product quality, it can improve the flavor. Do not freeze.
- Do not use if breakaway band on plastic cap is broken or missing.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Do not take more than 18 teaspoonfuls in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks.
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician if you have kidney disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb