Home > All OTC Medicines > Pain and Fever > Pain Relievers - Non Aspirin >
Advil Congestion Relief Tablets, Ibuprofen 200mg - 50 ea
Relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion and headaches.
You Save: $8.60 (35.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 305730195010
- Non-drowsy relief
- Heavy-duty spring
Advil Congestion Relief Tablets, Ibuprofen 200mg
- Though mucus can contribute to the stuffed up feeling, nasal congestion is the swelling of the tissues in the nose and sinuses caused by inflammation
- Advil Congestion Relief re-opens airways by constricting the blood vessels in nose and sinuses
- Advil Congestion Relief also treats the pain associated with colds and allergies
- The philosophy behind Advil Congestion Relief is that cold-sufferers who treat only nasal congestion or the pain associated with it really only address half the problem
- Both pain and congestion are major symptoms of colds so it just makes sense to treat them both with the power of one pill
- Non-drowsy relief of sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion and headache
- Adults, children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not use more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
- Children Under 12 Years of Age
- Do not take
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb