Rit Fabric Liquid Dye, Wine
- RIT Liquid Wine is a great product with several uses including, making tie-dye designs or shirts, add color to an old shirt, staining or dying different kinds of wood and wicker, and it comes in a handy 8 ounce package.
- RIT Liquid Wine adds boldness and brightness to clothing and fabrics.
- RIT Liquid Wine is fantastic for using in art projects, dying large amounts of material or fabric, and for making own decorations.
- All purpose, liquid dye.
- Easy clean up with bleach.
- Use on cotton, rayon, ramie, linen or blends, polyester and acrylic blend
- Wine is a rich, dark red that reflects the shades found in a glass of merlot or vintage port.
- This luxurious jewel-tone has many dye applications for fashion, quilting and home decor.
- Use 1 bottle for 2 pounds of dry fabric, or 1 pound of fabric for dark or bright dye colors.
- Not recommended for 100% polyester, 100% acrylic or fabrics with special finishes, rubber backing, washable only in Cold water, or labeled Dry Clean Only.
- If in doubt always do a small test swatch.
- Do not pour dye directly onto fabric.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Rit will stain fiberglass and plastic.
- Recommended for wash machine, sink, or stove-top dyeing.
- Not for tub dyeing. Wash dyed garments separately in cool water.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb