Rit Concentrated Liquid Dye Denim Blue
- Denim is a greyed blue that duplicates the color found in traditional blue jeans.
- This popular denim hue looks fashionable on everything from tights to T-shirts.
- Dye clothing and accessories, rejuvenate old garments, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Pre-dissolved liquid is also great as a stain on unfinished wood and wicker, or use to stencil or antique
- Works on a variety of materials
- Liquid Rit comes in many fashion colors
- Rit Dye works beautifully on many washable fabrics including: Natural fibers, such as cotton, silk, and linen; Synthetics such as rayon, nylon, and acetate
- Blends will tint evenly but will not achieve full color.
- For maximum coverage, use the washing machine technique
It will meet all redecorating, craft, wardrobe and fabric needs.
- Shake well before using.
- Use 1 bottle for 2 lb dry fabric
- Add 1 cupsalt To dyebath for cotton, rayon, ramie, linen, or blends.
- Polyester oracrylic blends dye lighter.
- Not recommended for 100% polyester, acrylic,or fabrics with special finishes, rubber-backing, cold water wash, orlabeled dry clean only.
- If in doubt, test dye a swatch.
- Never pour dyeon fabric.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Rit will stain plastic, fiberglass orworn porcelain tub
- Use rit color remover before dyeing To lighter ordifferent color
- Wash dyed items separately in cool water
- To reducecolor fading, use rit dye fixative
- For dark or bright colors, doubledye quantity
- Washing machine dyeing: fill washer with hottest watersafe for fabric.
- Add dye, agitate To mix
- Eye irritant.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly afterhandling.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb