Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Pet Care > Healthcare - For Dogs and Cats >
True-Dose Wellness for Dogs - 4 oz
Helps to maintain healthy immune system.
You Save: $3.87 (20.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 349743000077
- Eliminate free radicals
- Fast action
- Easy dosing
True-Dose Wellness for Dogs
- Immune system helps stay healthy, avoid illness and fight off exposure to pathogens.
- And dogs immune system does the same for him.
- True-dose wellness supports dogs immune system health by providing the optimum level of key nutrients and essential antioxidants to eliminate free radicals and help fight the effects of aging.
- This balanced and comprehensive formula helps enhance vitality and maintain optimum health in well dogs and puppies and supports a long and healthy, active lifestyle.
- Faster absorption: Clinical studies at OSU animal research validated that true-dose was absorbed at 3 times the levels of tablets or chews.
- Convenient: Easy to administer directly onto pets food or treat.
- Accurate: Measured pump specific to pets weight.
- Great taste: Flavor enhancers to ensure high palatability.
Vitamin C (5 mg), Vitamin E (25 mg), Green Tea Extract (10.4 mg, Not Recognized as an Essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles).
Glycerine, Water, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply directly to food in dish or on a treat.
- Use as needed for stress or proper to anxiety-causing events.
- Recommended to help maintain and support normal wellness and health.
- 1 pump = 1 ml.
- Up to 25 lbs: Pumps per day 1.
- 26-49 lbs: Pumps per day 2.
- 50-74 lbs: Pumps per day 3.
- 75-99 lbs: Pumps per day 4.
- 100+ lbs: Pumps per day 5
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Consult with veterinarian before using this product in animals with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications, diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, or known allergies to ingredient.
- Federal law prohibits the off-base use of this product in ruminants.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb