Hot Shot Wasp And Hornet Killer
- Kills On Contact
- Eliminates The Nest
- Up To 27 ft Jet Spray
- Contains No CFCs
Prallethrin (.025%), Lambda-Cyhalothrin (.01%).
In Active Ingredients
Other Ingredients (99.965%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Never use indoors.To kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and mud daubers: Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Stand at a safe distance from the nest.
- Do not stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use.
- Aim spray away from person.
- Push button to spray.
- Spray the nest until soaked.
- The powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days.
- Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
- Use of this product on evergreen and holly is not recommended as damage may result.
- This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness.
- Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
- If it is windy, stand with wind at your back to avoid spray drift.
- Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
- Other pests: Tent caterpillars-Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents.
- Soak tents on all sides.
- Scorpions-Stand at a safe distance and use the power of the jet spray to reach and cover the scorpion.
- Ants-Spray trails, nest and point of entry.
- Spray on ants where possible.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame.
- Disposal: Do not puncture of incinerate.
- If empty-Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- First aid: If swallowed-Immediately call Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by Poison Control Center or doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If on skin or clothing-Take of contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Environment hazards: This pesticide is toxic to fish.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Physical hazards: Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb