Twinlab Acetyl L-Carnitine Fuel Capsules
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is the acetyl ester of L-Carnitine and is a source of both L-Carnitine and an acetyl group.
- In its role as a precursor for the formation of acetylcholine (an important neurotransmitter), this compound may helps to enhance cognitive function and may improve reflexes.
- This nutrient also facilitates the transport of long-chain fatty acids to enable beta-oxidation and energy generation.
- Maximum strength
Other Ingredients : Cellulose, gelatin, calcium stearate, medium chain triglycerides, silica.
- Take 1 capsule 1-4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- To achieve the clinically supported results of helping support cognitive function and reflex performance, taking a total of 4 capsules daily is recommended.
- For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
- Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb