Hartz Ultraguard One Stop Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
- A monthly treatment that kills and prevents flea eggs and larvae for up to 30 days.
- It also stops the flea life cycle and prevents re-infestation for 30 days.
- Do not use on kittens less than 12 weeks old.
- Package contains 3 monthly treatments.
- It also provides relief from flea populations on cats and kittens by controlling and preventing flea eggs and larvae
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Do not use on cats or kittens for 12 weeks of age
- Directions for Use
Do not use on cats or kittens for 12 weeks of age
Remove one applicator tube from the package and hold in an upright position pointed away from face.
Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube.
Remove the cap carefully. Position the tip of the tube on the cats back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube
Repeat every month
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb