MANUFACTURER: MIDWAY IMPORTING INC.
INDICATIONS: Picot antacid effervescent powder with sodium bicarbonate and citric acid
Picot antacid effervescent powder is a fast and effective antacid against heartburn, acidity and indigestion. Sal de Uvas Picot antacid powders dissolves quickly in water. Its effervescence helps adjust stomach PH so that you will get efficient and fast relief.
- Sodium bicarbonate and citric acid.
- Each Packet Contains: 712 Mg of Sodium.
- Used for the relief of:
- Sour stomach.
- Acid ingestion.
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
Citric Acid in each Packet-1. 95 g, Sodium Bicarbonate in each Packet : 2. 4850 g.
Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Carbonate, Sucrose, Tartaric Acid.
- Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Dissolve one packet in 1/2 glass of water every 4 hours or as directed by your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use:
- More than 4 packets in 24 hours.
- More than 3 packets in 24 hours if you are 60 years older.
- Presently taking a prescription drug : Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs presently on a sodium restricted diet.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tamper evident packets do not use if seal is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: