Uncle Lees Tea Imperial Organic Pu-erh Tea
- Pu-Erh is a tea that undergoes a period of aging.
- It is the most complex of chinese teas.
- Traditionally all teas were fermented in the manner due to long travel times when they were being exported.
- In ancient times of china, round sized cakes of these teas were used as currency because of its value.
- When brewed, pu-erh tea has a dark reddish color with a strong, full and earthy taste.
Organic pu-erh tea leaves.
- To brew a perfect cup of Puh Erh tea, place one tea bag into an 8 oz. cup.
- For best results use boiling.
- Steep for 3 to 6 minutes depending on desired strength.
- Sweeten as desired taste.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb