Licefreee Everyday Maintenance Shampoo, With Tea Tree Oil
- Perfect to use after treating head lice to help prevent a recurring infestation, on all family members to help prevent spreading head lice, and when notified of a head lice outbreak at school to stay lice free.
- This shampoo also helps repair damaged hair and soothes irritated scalp after using popular pesticide based head lice treatments.
Natrum Muriaticum 1X (Sodium Chloride, USP) (Pediculosis Remedy and Prophylactic).
Benzyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic, Capric Triglycerides, Coconut Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrances, Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea Tree Oil.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp.Rinse.
- Repeat, this time leaving the shampoo on the hair for at least 3 minutes.
- To treat a head lice infestation, use the shampoo daily for at least 2 weeks.
- For prevention, use daily.
- For best results on an extreme head lice infestation, use Licefreee! spray or gel treatment before using this shampoo.
- Children under 6 months of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- Other information: Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- Do not use on or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: