Ardell DuraLash Flare Short Brown EyeLashes
- Give lashes the thicker, longer, attention-getting look with very easy-to-apply individual lashes that are knotted, lightweight and waterproof.
- Short black, medium black, and long black styles are in.
- Create lush, natural-looking lashes with these weightless, individual lashes
- These permanently curled lashes attach to own lashes for extended wear.
- The closest look to natural, these lashes are completely comfortable and waterproof.
- They are so comfortable can wear them up to six weeks at a time.
- Each package contains 56 individual lashes perfect for filling in sparse areas of lashline.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Thoroughly clean eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
Dip end into adhesive.
Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
- Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
- Care and Cleaning:Cleanse lashes with cool water.
- Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive.
- Be gentle.
- Dont rub or towel dry eyes.
- Allow lashes to air dry.
- Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe.
- Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Removal:DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover.
- Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb