Home > Beauty, Suncare > Acne and Blemish Care > Acne Wash and Cleansers >
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash, Maximum Strength - 5.5 oz
Effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
You Save: $5.64 (43.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 073462098557
- Helps to reduce acne
- Use on face, chest and back
- May reduce new blemishes
PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash Maximum Strength
- Take control of acne with this wash, the highest strength of benzoyl peroxide (BPO) available without a prescription.
- The rich, elegant lather gently removes dirt and excess oil to cleanse and unclog pores, making it an excellent choice for the management of acne of the face, chest, and back.
- Dermatologist recommended ingredients.
- Effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
- Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming.
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)Acne Medication.
Cetearyl Alcohol , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , Glycolic Acid , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Imidurea , Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) , PEG 14M , Potassium Lauryl Sulfate , Water (Purified) , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium PCA , Titanium Dioxide , Zea Mays (Corn) StarchCorn.
- Wet area to be cleansed.
- Apply acne wash an gently massage area for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, the gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C).
- For external use only.
- Do not use if have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product:
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation.
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb