Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Pump - 2 Grams
Helps to protect healthy cells from the cold sore infection.
You Save: $6.38 (25.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 307660811640
- Safe and well tolerated
- Portable and convenient pump
Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Pump
- Treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips, shortens healing time and duration of symptoms:
- Tingling, pain, burning, and/or itching.
- Only non-prescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time and duration of symptoms.
- Portable and convenient pump.
- Contains medicine that helps to protect healthy cells from the cold sore infection.
- Adults and children 12 years or over:
- Wash hands before and after applying cream.
- Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle).
- Early treatment ensures the best results.
- Rub in gently but completely.
- Use 5 times a day until healed.
- Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor.
- Retain this insert for full product uses, directions and warnings.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb