Clean And Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste
- For the management of acne.
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication.
- Dry Up Acne Pimples
- Allow Skin to Heal
- Change Color to Signal it's Working
Although dermatologists do not recommend intentionally popping pimples (and you know its not the best thing for your skin), they can inevitably end up getting popped. The Clean and Clear Advantage Popped Pimple Relief drying paste is specially formulated to target the unpleasant appearance of acne blemishes, including popped pimples. The drying paste goes on blue then turns white so you know its dry and starting to work.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%, Acne Medication [Lotion]).
In Active Ingredients
Water, Hydrated Silica, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth 20, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone Propyl PG Betaine, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
- Clean thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Dermatologists do not recommend intentionally popping pimples.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb