EZO Denture Cushions, Upper Heavy
- A temporary aid to hold loose dentures.
- No odor, no taste,no mess, custom fit, guaranteed better hold.
- EZO holds dentures tight with vacuum grip.
- When dentures are new, they grip with a natural vacuum.
- Over time, gums can recede and dentures slip.
- EZO denture cushions help re-create the natural vacuum that keeps dentures in place.
- Use regular EZO for loose dentures and heavy EZO extra cushion for more hold.
- Temporary aid to hold loose dentures
- Vacuum grip for better fit and hold
- No unpleasant odor, taste or mess
- Denture cushions
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Pure Cotton Flannel, Paraffin Wax, Corn Oil, Food Color.
- Rinse the EZO cushion a few seconds in warm water to soften it.
- Hold dentures with teeth down and back part up.
- Center EZO cushion on dentures and press into groove.
- If necessary, trim EZO with scissors to fit denture.
- Place dentures in mouth and bite firmly.
- Hold for about 2 minutes.
- Will feel the cushion conform to gums.
- To clean: Lift cushion from denture, rinse in cold water, then rinse in warm water, return to denture. Repeat above step 3 after each cleaning.
- Use not to exceed 6 weeks duration. For temporary use until a dentist can be seen.
- EZO cushions should be changed daily. Use only 1 cushion at a time on each denture.
- EZO cushions should be used only with full upper dentures.
- Consult dentist: Use of ill-fitting dentures may seriously impair health, causing permanent bone loss and irritation.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb