Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > Dentures Care >
Super PoliGrip Denture Cream Adhesive for Partials, Seal and Protect - 0.75 oz
Protects against denture movement and gum irritation.
You Save: $1.26 (29.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 310158063247
- Remains natural teeth
- Creates a snug firm fit
- Good oral care routine
Super PoliGrip Adhesive for Partials Denture Cream, Seal and Protect
- Seals out irritating food particles.
- Protects against denture movement.
- Protects against gum irritation.
- As a partial denture wearer, want to help protect remaining natural teeth.
- Can do more to help protect remaining natural teeth by following a good oral care routine every day.
- Using poligrip and polident for partials can help.
- Just one or two small strips of poligrip seal and protect adhesive helps to seal out irritating particles of food to help reduce gum irritation.
- Poligrip seal and protect also helps to stabilize partial denture.
- It creates a snug firm fit to reduce movement against the gum and neighboring teeth.
- For the first time, use a small amount.
- Use more if needed.
- Too much adhesive can cause oozing, apply less next time if this occurs.
- It may take a few times to find the right amount for denture.
- Apply once a day for secure hold.
- If need to apply more than once a day, may have an ill-fitting partial denture and should seek the advice of dental care professional.
- Applying: Clean and dry partial denture.
- Apply poligrip seal and protect in short strips, not too close to the denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting partial denture.
- Press partial denture into place, hold firmly and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.
- Removing: Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove partial denture using a gentle rocking motion.
- Remove adhesive residue from partial denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Helpful hints: Ill-fitting partial dentures may impair health.
- Visit dentist regularly to check the fir of partial denture.
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- A good oral care routine: Brush natural teeth twice daily with fluoride toothpaste.
- Clean partial denture daily with polident clean and protect cleanser.
- Use poligrip seal and protect adhesive to help stabilize partial denture.
- Regularly visit the dentist (every 6 months).
- Always follow the label.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product.
- If experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately.
- Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
- The wearing of partial dentures may increase the risk of gum irritation and loosening of neighboring teeth.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb