Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cold and Flu Medicine >
Perrigo Guaifenesin 600 mg Extended-Release Tablets - 100 ea
Helps to reduce chest congestion and loosens mucus.
You Save: $26.16 (35.1%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 045802049878
- May reduce thin bronchial secretions
- Helps to loosen phlegm
Perrigo Guaifenesin 600 mg Extended-Release Tablets
Purpose: Expectorant.Uses:Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.Helps to loosen phlegmMay reduce chest congestion
Guaifenesin 600 mg.
Compressible sugar, copovidone, hydroxyethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, zinc stearate.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb