Tea Tree Therapy Toothpicks
- Tea tree therapy toothpicks are made from birchwood trees treated with tea tree oil and other natural extracts to provide optimal oral hygiene.
- Tea tree oils natural antiseptic properties helps to freshen breath and kills bacteria that causes plaque and tartar.
- Tea tree therapy tea tree toothpicks long-lasting flavor can be an aid to those giving up smoking.
- Tea tree therapy toothpicks can be used as a companion product for oral care.
- Freshens breath
- Stimulates and massages gums
- Substitute for smoking
- Snack substitute
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Birchwood toothpick flavored with Menthol, Oil of Cassias, (Cinnamon), Australian Tea Tree Oil, Oil of Peppermint, Oil of Spearmint, Oil of Sweet Fennel.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb