Home > Oral Hygiene, Dentures > ToothPaste, Powders >
Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste with Baking Soda - 5 oz
Leaves teeth clean, gums healthy and breath refreshed.
You Save: $1.35 (24.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 637792500052
- Natural antiseptic property
- Pleasant tasting
- Controls the bacteria
Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste with Baking Soda
Tea tree therapy toothpaste highlights :
- All natural dual cleaning system in tea tree therapy toothpaste with baking soda provides both calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate.
- Therapeutic grade tea tree oil with its natural antiseptic properties controls the bacteria which causes plaque and tartar.
- Parsley seed oil will naturally freshen your breath.
- Tea tree therapy toothpaste with baking soda, Tea tree therapy whitening toothpaste and tea tree therapy mouthwash, combined with proper brushing and oral care will leave teeth clean, gums healthy and breath refreshed.
- This is a natural hygiene product
- No artificial sweeteners and no fluoride
- It has special benefits for gum conditions
- It is a pleasant tasting family toothpaste
- Parsley seed oil to freshen the breath
- Use with tea tree oil whitening toothpaste and tea tree alcohol free mouthwash
Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Flavor, Carrageenan (Red Seaweed), Titanium Dioxide, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil (Parsley), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower).
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- For extra whitening, use tea tree therapy whitening toothpaste and for additional freshness use tea tree therapy mouthwash.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb