Tea Tree Therapy Eucalyptus Chest Rub
- Eucalyptus chest rub with eucalyptus australiana, lavender, peppermint and tea tree oil.
- Eucalyptus oil is sourced from the worlds largest eucalyptus plantation, banalasta oil plantation.
- Banalasta eucalyptus australiana has a milder more pleasant aroma with strong anti-microbial qualities.
- Eucalyptus australiana is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin.
- Massaging onto chest for comforting and penetrating warmth
- Helps to relieve nasal and upper respiratory congestion
- Long lasting gradual release of the vapours due to the transdermal activity of eucalyptus australian oil
- Toning effect on the skin
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Olive Oil, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Australiana) Oil, Peppermint Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia).
Massage onto chest for comforting and penetrating warmth.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not use on children under two years of age.
- Only use on unbroken skin.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb