Tea Tree Therapy Antiseptic Ointment
- Tea tree antiseptic ointment with eucalyptus australiana and lavender oil is a 100% natural antiseptic ointment that combines a therapeutic dose of pure tea tree oil with the absorption powers of australian eucalyptus australiana oil and lavender oil.
- Tea tree therapy antiseptic ointment is an ideal treatment to protect and treat cuts, abrasions, chafing rashes and other skin irritations.
- Eucalyptus australian is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin.
- Antiseptic action in a base of natural oils and beeswax
- Protects affected areas from wind, water, dirt and other elements
- Helps to relieve minor rashes, cuts, abrasions, sunburn and insect bites
Macadamia Nut Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Cetostearyl Alcohol (Vegetable based), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Eucalyptus australiana Oil, Beeswax, Tocopherol Acetate, Lavender Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Vitamin C.
- Apply 2-3 times daily to minor rashes, cuts, abrasions, sunburn and insect bites.
- Its natural base of oils and beeswax repels water to protect the area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb