Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
Twinlab N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600 mg Capsules - 60 ea
Helps to boost protective enzymes in the body.
You Save: $10.79 (54.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 027434002110
- Free form amino acid
- Free radical fighter
- More stable than L-cysteine
Twinlab N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600 mg Capsules
- Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins.
- N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) is a sulphur-containing free form amino acid and comes from the amino acid L-cysteine.
- N-acetyl-cysteine, which is more stable than L-cysteine, is important for production of the free radical fighter, glutathione.
- NAC an antioxidant is used by the liver and lymphocytes to help detoxify the body.
- NAC also helps to boost protective enzymes in the body.
- Each capsule contains 600 mg of N-acetyl-cysteine.
Other Ingredients :Gelatin, Water (Purified), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb