Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Nettle Leaf Herbal Tea Bags
- Although it might seem off-putting at first what with the prickly sting and all once become friends with nettle people have got a friend for life.
- A tonic, often drunk in the spring when nettles pokey presence is prevalent, we love nettles green, hay-like taste nearly as much as, its ability to support the whole body
Taste:Pleasantly refreshing, hay-like and slightly bitter
PersonalitySeems prickly at first, but truly nurturing and supportive
Herbal PowerA traditional spring tonic known to support joint health
Other Ingredients:Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf ([PhEur])
- To enjoy, pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup and steep for 10 minutes
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup.
- Enjoy 3 - 4 cups daily.
- Consult healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are diabetic or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- In sensitive individuals, nettle leaf preparations may occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal upset or allergic reactions (e.g., itching, rash, hives).
- Do not use this product if you have a known hypersensitivity to nettle plants
- Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb