Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Nettle Leaf Herbal Tea Bags
- Although it might seem off-putting at first what with the prickly sting and all once become friends with nettle people have got a friend for life.
- A tonic, often drunk in the spring when nettles pokey presence is prevalent, we love nettles green, hay-like taste nearly as much as, its ability to support the whole body
Taste:Pleasantly refreshing, hay-like and slightly bitter
PersonalitySeems prickly at first, but truly nurturing and supportive
Herbal PowerA traditional spring tonic known to support joint health
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- To enjoy, pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup and steep for 10 minutes
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup.
- Enjoy 3 - 4 cups daily.
- Consult healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are diabetic or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- In sensitive individuals, nettle leaf preparations may occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal upset or allergic reactions (e.g., itching, rash, hives).
- Do not use this product if you have a known hypersensitivity to nettle plants
- Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb